The Lumineers

Regarding Indianapolis Show Move 10/5 to 10/7

Hello fans/ticket buyers for the show on 10/5 in Indianapolis, Indiana: Unfortunately, due to the impending bad weather headed our way this weekend we’ve decided to move the show to MONDAY, 10/7 — as of now, the show will stay at The Lawn at White River. We understand that this is an inconvenience, and If […]

From The Band – Regarding Magna, UT Refunds

We’re very sorry it has taken a few days for us to post this. This past Tuesday in Magna, UT, the weather was not working in our favor and we chose on the side of caution and concern with safety to cancel our show. We felt the risk of injury or harm to our fans […]

Update – Red Rocks show tonight!

An update about tonight’s show at Red Rocks. We’ve been in contact with the venue and local officials and continue to watch the weather. As of now the show will go on as planned and we will be able to offer you a safe and enjoyable experience! This is obviously barring any major change in […]


For Booking Inquires US/CAN:

For Booking Inquires ex US/CAN:

For All Other Matters: